Deli Manager Job- Kerry
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently in search of an experienced Deli Manager in Kerry.
Our client owns a highly successful Retail Store in Kerry, who is known for providing excellent customer service to the local community and they are looking for a Deli Manager to join their team. Our client is known for investing in their people so there would be excellent training and development opportunities with this role.
The Deli Manager will need to be passionate about fresh food and have previous Deli experience.
Who you are:
- 1+ year’s fresh food deli management experience.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Strong man management and communication skills.
- A passionate “foodie” with a strong work ethic.
Your role and responsibilities as Deli Manager:
- Day to day management of the deli operations.
- Ensuring all HACCP and food safety standards are met, and that all documentation is up to date.
- Dealing with customer queries to the highest possible standards.
- Bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards within the department
- Back office administrative duties.
- Managing stock and waste control
If you are interested in this Deli Manager Job in Kerry or any other grocery Retail positions on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.