Deli Manager Clontarf
An opportunity is available for a Deli Manager to join a successful retail supermarket store based in Clontarf, Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
This job is ideal for an experienced deli chargehand or deli manager looking to join a fast-paced and professional retail group.
Duties and Responsibilities of Deli Manager will include:
- To ensure store standards across the entire Deli Department are at the highest level at all times.
- Day to day management of a busy deli department, ensuring customer satisfaction and service are exceptional at all times.
- To ensure the compliance of the store to all legislation as pertains to the store including HACCP, Health and Safety, Food Safety etc.
- To a manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- Hold regular communication with all Staff and Senior Management.
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set my Senior Management.
The Requirements of Deli Manager job in Dublin:
- 2 years experience working in a Retail Deli in a Management or Supervisor position.
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained.
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- Proven record in achieving targets such as sales and margin keeping costs down.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food and the grocery retail business.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Deli Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.