Deli Manager in Mayo
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Deli manager for our client in Mayo. Our client is an established grocery retailer who is aligned with a strong grocery brand. This is a high volume store so the Deli Manager will be leading a large team of staff on the deli counter and will be responsible for pushing standards and sales within this department.
If you are looking for a challenging and progressive role with a strong retail brand, then this is the role for you!
Competitive salary package on offer to the right candidate.
Your role and responsibilities as Deli Manager:
- Stock & Order Systems
- Best practice merchandising, display and department layout skills
- Maximising promotions
- Margin management
- Stock loss & waste management
- Staff training & development
Who you are:
- Previous Deli experience essential in a Retail or catering environment.
- Must have a knowledge of Hygiene regulations, HACCP qualification an advantage
- To ensure store standards are the best at all times
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in this Deli Management role or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below, or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.