Deli Manager Job Cork
We here at Excel Recruitment have a wonderful opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading Supermarket chains as a Deli Manager. Our client is renowned for its fresh food offerings and has a wonderful deli department.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Deli Supervisor or Senior Deli Assistant looking to take the next step in their career. Salary €30-35k DOE.
Responsibilities as a Deli Manager:
- Managing the daily operations of a fast-paced Deli department
- Delegating tasks to Deli Team
- Training and developing staff members
- Ensuring all Food Safety regulations are adhered to
- Maintaining excellent HACCP standards
- Achieving KPIs and targets as set by senior store management
- Carrying out stock and wastage control
Requirements for this Fresh Food Deli Manager Job:
- Previous experience managing in a Fresh Food Deli environment
- Exceptional Food Safety and HACCP knowledge
- A passion for cooking and Fresh Food
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced retail environment
- A proven track record in achieving targets and KPIs
- Experience in dealing with health and safety audits
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Deli Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.