Deli Manager Job
Our client, a well-known and progressive retail brand are currently seeking a great Deli Manager to join their team in Cork.
These Deli Manager job offer the opportunity to join an innovative retail group and be a key member of their team. Salary of up to 32k and bonus package on offer.
As Deli Manager, you will be responsible for-
- Daily operations of the Deli Department.
- To ensure store standards across the entire Deli Department are at the highest level at all times
- Stock management and Ordering, margins and waste management.
- Staff management including training and development.
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set by Senior Management.
The ideal applicant for this Deli Manager job will have-
- 2 years’ experience working in a Retail Deli in a Management or Supervisor position.
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained.
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff.
- Proven record in achieving targets such as sales and margin keeping costs down.
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food and the grocery retail business.
If you have the necessary skills and attributes and are interested in these Deli Manager jobs, please attach a CV below for the attention of Luca Zelli. Alternatively, call 01-8148747 in complete confidence to discuss the job.