Deli Manager Job South Dublin
Here at Excel Recruitment, we are recruiting for a Deli Manager for our client’s busy deli department. Our client is a leader in Grocery Retail in Ireland and has a strong focus on their fresh food offerings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Deli Team Leader or Deli Supervisor to take the next step in their career as a Deli Manager. The ideal candidate will have high volume experience and have a sincere love of food.
This job offers career progression. Salary DOE.
Responsibilities as Deli Manager:
- To ensure store standards across the entire Deli Department are at the highest level at all times
- Day to day management of a busy deli department, ensuring customer satisfaction and service are exceptional at all times
- To ensure the compliance of the store to all legislation as pertains to the store including HACCP, Health and Safety, Food Safety, etc
- To manage, train and develop a team of staff
- Hold regular communication with all Staff and Senior Management
- To achieve all targets and KPIs as set by Senior Management
The Requirements for this Deli Manager Job:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Retail Deli in a Management or Supervisor position
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff
- Proven record in achieving targets such as sales and margin keeping costs down
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food and the grocery retail business
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Deli Manager Job in South Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.