Deli Manager Job Meath
Excel Recruitment are seeking an experienced Deli Manager for our client in Meath. Our client is a reputable grocery retailer who is part of a well-known symbol brand and they are looking for a Deli manager to join their team. Our client is heavily focused on customer service and has build strong ties in the local community, so the Deli manager will need to be customer orientated.
This is a progressive opportunity with a strong retail brand and the Deli Manager will need to be an enthusiastic individual with a passion for Fresh Food.
Who you are :
- A minimum of 1 years Fresh Food Deli management experience.
- Must have experience in ordering for Deli Departments and managing waste within a Fresh Food department.
- The candidate must be fully HACCP and food safety trained, and have experience in meeting food safety requirements, and as such have a proven track record in passing any required audits.
Your role and responsibilities as Deli Manager:
- Day to day management of the Deli department, managing and delegating tasks to staff members and ensuring all roistered hours are used in a productive manner.
- Ensure all HACCP and food safety requirements are met, and that all reports are completed and filed accordingly.
- Ordering in of stock, ensure stock control and stock rotation is completed.
- Be creative and have inspiring ideas to go the department.
- Stock taking and counting results
If you are interested in this Retail Deli Manager Job in Meath or any other Retail positions advertised on our website then please apply via the link below or contact me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.