Deli Manager Job- Waterford
Full time experienced Deli Manager required for our client in Waterford. Our client is a multi-award winning Retail store in a sought after location and they are looking for a Deli Manager to join their team. Our client owns a modern supermarket and are looking for a dynamic individual who can assist with growing this business and who can progress within the business.
The successful candidate will have full autonomy and creative control over the deli and will be responsible for the management and motivation of a team of colleagues.
The Deli Manager will have a passion for fresh food with communication and customer service skills.
Your role and responsibilities as Deli Manager:
- Stock & Order Systems
- Best practice merchandising, display and department layout skills
- Maximising promotions
- Margin management
- Stock loss & waste management
- Staff training & development
Who you are:
- Previous Deli experience essential in a Retail or catering environment.
- Must have a knowledge of Hygiene regulations, HACCP qualification an advantage
- To ensure store standards are the best at all times
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
If you are not sure if this Deli Manager Job is the right job for you if you have the right experience for this role then please give Christabelle Pierce a call on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss the potential Retail job opportunities we have.