Deli Manager Job in Mayo
We here in Excel Recruitment is currently in search of an experienced Deli Manager in the Mayo area.
Our client is a busy family run forecourt business and they are looking for a Deli Manager, who will have full autonomy and creative control over their high-end Deli. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with catering or deli experience to build a career in retail management.
The Deli Manager will need to be passionate about fresh food and have previous Deli Management or Supervisor experience.
Who you are:
- 3+ year’s fresh food deli management experience.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Strong people management and communication skills.
- A passionate “foodie” with a strong work ethic.
Your role and responsibilities as Deli Manager:
- Day to day management of the deli operations.
- Ensuring all HACCP and food safety standards are met, and that all documentation is up to date.
- Dealing with customer queries to the highest possible standards.
- Bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards within the department
- Back office administrative duties.
- Managing stock and waste control
If you are interested in this Deli Manager Job in Mayo or any other grocery retail positions on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.