We here in Excel Recruitment are currently in search of an experienced Deli Manager in Dublin.
Our client owns a large and highly successful chain of artisan food stores in Dublin and they are looking for a passionate Deli Manager to join their team. This is a high-end food store and so the Deli Manager will need to be an outgoing, customer-focused individual with a positive attitude.
Our client offers excellent opportunities for further training, development and career advancement with the business.
A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate for this Deli Manager Job.
Who you are:
- 2+ year’s fresh food deli management experience.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Strong man-management and communication skills.
- A passionate “foodie” with a strong work ethic.
Your role and responsibilities as Deli Manager:
- Day to day management of the deli operations.
- Ensuring all HACCP and food safety standards are met, and that all documentation is up to date.
- Dealing with customer queries to the highest possible standards.
- Bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards within the department
- Back office administrative duties.
- Managing stock and waste control
If you are interested in this Deli Manager Job in Dublin or any other grocery Retail positions on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.