Deli Manager Job- North Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently in search of an experienced Deli Manager in North Dublin.
Our client owns a highly successful grocery retailer in North Dublin, who are known for providing excellent customer service to the local community and they are looking for a Deli Manager to join their team. Our client is known for investing in their people so there would be an excellent salary package on offer with this role.
The Deli Manager will need to be passionate about fresh food and have previous Deli Supervisor or Management experience.
Who you are:
- 2+ year’s fresh food deli management experience.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Strong man management and communication skills.
- A passionate “foodie” with a strong work ethic.
Your role and responsibilities as Deli Manager:
- Day to day management of the deli operations.
- Ensuring all HACCP and food safety standards are met, and that all documentation is up to date.
- Dealing with customer queries to the highest possible standards.
- Bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards within the department
- Back office administrative duties.
- Managing stock and waste control
If you are interested in this Deli Manager Job in Dublin or any other grocery Retail positions on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.