Deli Manager, Clare
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a passionate foodie for a Deli Manager job in Clare. Our client is a reputable grocery retail business who are known for their fresh food offering. This store has a full kitchen, deli and bakery and the Deli Manager will have full autonomy in running these departments.
The Deli Manager will need to have prior experience managing staff in a kitchen or deli as well as the ability to consistently innovate and drive sales in the deli.
A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate for this Deli Manager job.
Who you are:
- 1+ year’s fresh food deli management experience.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained.
- Strong man management and communication skills.
- A passionate “foodie” with a strong work ethic.
Your role and responsibilities as Deli Manager:
- Day to day management of the deli operations.
- Ensuring all HACCP and food safety standards are met, and that all documentation is up to date.
- Dealing with customer queries to the highest possible standards.
- Bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards within the department
- Back office administrative duties.
- Managing stock and waste control
If you are interested in this Deli Manager Job in Clare or any other grocery Retail positions on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.