Deli Manager – Westmeath
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit an experienced and sales driven Deli Manager to join our client’s team in Westmeath.
Our client is a well-known and established grocery retail group who is known for providing excellent service and a high standard of fresh food.
The ideal candidate will hold experience managing a team of 5+ and be well versed on all HACCP produces, waste control and food costing.
This position comes with a competitive salary package.
Responsibilities of this Deli Manager job will include:
- To ensure store standards across the entire Deli Department are at the highest level at all times
- Day to day management of a busy deli department, ensuring customer satisfaction and service are exceptional at all times
- To ensure the compliance of the store to all legislation as pertains to the store including HACCP, Health and Safety, Food Safety etc
- To a manage, train and develop a team of staff
- Hold regular communication with all Staff and Senior Management
- To achieve all targets and KPI’s as set my Senior Management
The requirements of this Deli Manager job include:
- Experience working in a retail deli / fresh food environment
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team of staff
- Proven record in achieving targets such as sales and margin keeping costs down
- Thrive in a fast-paced, customer facing environment
- Must have a passion for and understanding of food and the grocery retail business
Salary package: €30-35k DOE plus excellent progression opportunities on offer.
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Hayley Rochford in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland.