Deli Manager, Offaly
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a highly experienced Deli Manager for our client in Offaly. Our client is renowned, successful retailer in Offaly and they are looking for a strong Deli Manager to join their team and handle all operations relating to their Fresh Food offering in store.
The Deli Manager will need to be a real foodie with previous experience managing a deli or fresh food department. They will also need to be a dynamic individual who can launch innovate fresh food initiatives in store and drive sales and profit in this department.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to take initiative and ownership of a large, thriving fresh food department.
A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate for this highly sought-after role.
Who you are:
- A genuine passion for fresh food
- An ambitious and creative individual who can develop innovate fresh food concepts
- Previous deli or fresh food management experience
- Experience with achieving KPIs and sales targets
- HACCP certification or knowledge
Your role and responsibilities as Deli Manager:
- Leading, training and motivating a team of colleagues
- Food costing and waste management procedures
- Completing all relevant HACCP documentation and temperature checks
- Dealing with customer queries to the highest possible standards.
- Bringing forth new ideas to increase sales and standards within the department
- Back office administrative duties
If you are interested in this Deli Manager job in Offaly or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or feel free to call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be more than happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.