Deli Supervisor Job Longford
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have an excellent opportunity to join Ireland’s market leader in fresh food grocery retail as a Deli Supervisor.
This job is perfect for you if you are a Senior Deli Assistant looking to take the next step in your career within a wonderful company that offers excellent career progression.
This Deli Supervisor Job comes with a salary between €25-30k DOE.
Key responsibilities of this Deli Supervisor Job:
- Assisting the department manager with the training and development staff
- Adhering to food safety legislation
- Maintaining excellent HACCP standards
- Providing excellent customer service
- Preparing and cooking hot and cold food
- Carrying out stock and waste management
- Achieving targets and KPIs as set by senior management
The Requirements for this Deli Supervisor Job:
- Excellent knowledge of food safety legislation and HACCP
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced retail environment
- Experience in working towards KPIs and targets such as margin and waste
- A genuine passion for fresh food and grocery retail
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Deli Supervisor Job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Nikki Murran on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.