Deli Supervisor Job, North Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment are recruiting for an enthusiastic Senior Deli Assistant or Deli Supervisor for our client who are a well-established grocery retailer.
Our client are highly focused on their fresh food offering and maintaining their strong relationship with the local community and the Deli Supervisor will be expected to contribute to this.
Who you are:
- A minimum of 1 years fresh food deli experience, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
- Must have experience in ordering for Deli Departments and managing waste within a fresh food department.
- The candidate must be fully HACCP and food safety trained, and have experience in meeting the HACCP
Your role and responsibilities as Deli Supervisor:
- Day to day management of the Deli department, managing and delegating tasks to staff members and ensuring all rostered hours are used in a productive manner.
- Ensure all HACCP and food safety requirements are met, and that all reports are completed and filed accordingly.
- Ordering in of stock, ensure stock control and stock rotation is completed.
- Be creative and have inspiring ideas to go the department.
- Stock taking and counting results
If you are interested in this Deli Supervisor Job in Dublin or any other Retail Jobs on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce at 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss any potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled with the strictest Confidentiality