Delicatessen Manager Job Dublin
A wonderful opportunity has come up for a Catering Manager to join our client as a Deli Manager in their store in Dublin City Centre. This fresh food job opportunity is perfect for a Catering Manager or Chef Manager who is looking for a better work-life balance and would prefer to work mostly Monday-Friday.
Our client is looking for a real foodie who has a passion for fresh food and cooking. Their well-known supermarket offers a wonderful range of wines and fresh foods across their bakery, butchery and deli department. As a Deli Manager, you will be joining a wonderful team who all share a common passion for quality ingredients and cooking.
This Deli Manager job comes hand-in-hand with progression opportunities as this is an ever-expanding business. There is also an attractive salary package on offer.
Duties as a Deli Manager:
- Training and developing staff
- Following HACCP and Food Safety regulations
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Managing waste and margin
- Leading the team in terms of customer service
- Creating new deli recipes and ideas
Requirements for this Deli Manager job:
- Previous experience managing a team of staff
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP & Food Safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A passion for high-quality food and cooking
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Claire Byrne in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. Please Call Claire today on 01-8148747 to discuss this job. Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.