Delicatessen Manager North Dublin
An exciting job opportunity has come up for a real foodie to join our client’s North Dublin supermarket as a Deli Manager. Our client’s artisan food store offers a wonderful range of wines and fresh foods across their bakery, butchery and deli department. As a Deli Manager, you will be joining a wonderful team of skilled bakers and chefs who all share a common passion for quality ingredients and cooking.
This Deli Manager job with our client is ideal for Deli Managers looking to join a business that has shown continuous growth in recent years. It comes hand-in-hand with progression opportunities. This Deli Manager job would also interest Chef Managers and Catering Managers who are looking for a better work-life balance. There is also an excellent salary package on offer.
Duties as a Deli Manager:
- Training and developing staff
- Following HACCP and Food Safety regulations
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Leading the team in terms of customer service
- Creating new deli recipes and ideas
Requirements for this Deli Manager job:
- Previous experience managing a team of staff
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP & Food Safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A passion for high-quality food and cooking
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Claire Byrne in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. Please Call Claire today on 01-8148747 to discuss this job. Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.