Senior Delicatessen/ Chef Manager Dublin
We have an exciting foodie job with an excellent company at present. Our client is a third generation butcher, farmer and Foodie family with over four stores in the Leinster area. They have invested in a large kitchen facility in their West Dublin Store. We are recruiting for a senior Deli Manager looking to step up and create new food ranges, and lead a team of 6 – 8 staff in a traditional Artisan foodie store. Our client offers career opportunities to develop the fresh food side of the company, a chance to develop your own team, work in a more kitchen type environment with early starts and Sundays off. You will be cooking and creating new food ranges that will help the business grow sales and put your own mark on a growing business.
Rewarding salary, excellent work-life balance as the business close on a Sunday.
Requirements for this Deli /Chef Manager job.
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in the fresh food industry, catering or canteen ideally deli department.
- Experience in successfully achieving targets.
- Must have experience in ordering for hot & cold fresh food Departments.
- The candidate must be fully HACCP and food safety trained, and have experience in meeting the HACCP and food safety requirements, and as such have a proven track record in passing any required audits.
- Have a true passion for the food industry and as such be creative in bringing forth new ideas for the deli department.
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747