Demand Planner – Beauty
Our client, an international retailer, is seeking an experienced Demand Planner/Merchandise Planner to join their Beauty team in north Dublin.
You will report directly to the Head of Global Planning & Forecasting and support the Category team.
The candidate must hold 3+ years Demand Planning and/or Merchandise Planning experience with excellent numerical and analytical skills.
If you hold the relevant experience and are looking for a new interesting opportunity with this reputable business then please get in touch!
Responsibilities of this Demand Planner job include:
- Responsible for merchandising planning and stock forecasting for category to ensure optimal stock levels to meet financial and budgetary demands
- Work closely with the Buying team to manage new product introduction and deletions
- Build annual stock plans to support category budgets
- Report on performance and utilisation of forecast accuracy
- Manage and review forecast model to ensure accuracy of order data, range management and new product introductions
- Support IT/BI development needs to supply planning function
- Provide recommendations for the Buying team on any overstock or understock
- Support the development of junior team members
Requirements of this Demand Planner job include:
- 3+ years’ experience in Merchandising, Demand Planning, Forecasting and Order Management
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced IT skills
- Strong knowledge of IT systems
Salary: Up to €65k & excellent benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel website.