Our client, a leading Irish non-food big-box retail chain is seeking to recruit a Department Manager for one of their stores in South Dublin.
With stores nationwide, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a retailer where excellent training and progression opportunities are on offer.
The successful candidate will have strong commercial and operational skills within a fast-paced environment. Experience in fashion retailing or similar non-food experience is ideal with strong customer service and communication skills.
Key responsibilities of this Department Manager job include:
- To provide leadership within your departments whilst achieving sales growth through identifying, developing, and coaching talent
- As part of the store leadership team, you will drive sales and service throughout the store ensuring the commercial and operational plan
- Managing performance of your store colleagues through effective training and feedback
- Comply with health and safety regulations ensuring a safe environment
- Effectively communicate targets and objectives to the team through
- Work closely with head office, buyers, and suppliers on product sales, margin, and space
Skill and qualities essential for this Department Manager job include:
- Previous retail management experience in high volume fashion, or non-food retailing
- An inspirational leader
- Excellent commercial, visual, and customer service skills
- Experience in leading a team in achieving KPI’s
- Excellent operational and planning skills
- Salary DOE
- 21 days holidays
- Every second weekend off
- Excellent progression opportunities
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Department Manager job, please update your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.