Excel Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a hands-on Department Manager to join a leading Irish non-food retailer in one of their successful stores in North Dublin.
With stores nationwide, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a retailer where excellent training and progression opportunities are on offer.
The successful candidate will have strong commercial and communication skills, thrive in a leadership role and will hold management experience in grocery, DIY, big-box non-food, or fashion retailing.
Key responsibilities of this Department Manager job include:
- To provide leadership within your department while achieving sales growth through identifying, developing, and coaching talent
- Support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager with all aspects of running the store and your department
- Resolve customer queries and complaints
- Effectively communicate targets and objectives with your team
- Comply with health and safety regulations
Skill and qualities essential for this Department Manager job include:
- 2+ years retail management experience in grocery, DIY retail, or high-volume big box non-food/fashion retail
- An inspirational leader
- Excellent commercial, visual, and customer service skills
- Salary DOE
- 21 days holidays
- Every second weekend off
- Excellent progression opportunities
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Department Manager job, please update your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.