Department Manager, Menswear
My client, a department store based in Dungloe, Co Donegal are looking for a Menswear Department Manager.
The ideal candidate will have Fashion Management experience as a Store/Department/Concession Manager.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Department Manager, Menswear
- Managing all aspects of a fast-paced department, liaising closely with team members and management.
- Managing the day to day operations of the department, achieving sales targets and KPI’s
- A keen sense of fashion is required, with relevant knowledge of current styles and trends.
- Inspiring a team and training staff to reach maximum performance and team motivation in order to achieve targets.
- Develop and build customer relationships which promotes brand loyalty whilst delivering excellence in customer service
- Requires strong organisational skills and ability to purchase and manage stock.
- An understanding of marketing, promotions and store development.
- Ensure that procedures and legal requirements pertaining to health, safety, hygiene, security and personnel are adhered to and that all necessary procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Must be able to work flexible hours Monday to Saturday.
Skills & Experience for the job of Department Manager, Menswear
- 3 years minimum in Fashion management
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent at developing staff
- A driver of exceptional customer service
- €30K-€35K depending on experience
- Free Parking
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.