Search for your next opportunity
As a result of our client’s continued ongoing success, they are seeking an ambitious Department Manager to join their high-volume store in Cork. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Supervisor or Retail Duty Manager who is looking to progress in their retail management career.
As Department Manager, you will be a key member of the management team and will report directly to the Store Manager. You will drive sales and improve the store’s performance, consistently meeting KPI’s, ensure that the store is well merchandised, and continually look at ways to develop and improve business performance within the departments that you are responsible for.
The successful candidate will have a passion for sales and a positive, can-do attitude towards their role.
Responsibilities of this job include:
- Working closely with the Store Manager on all aspects of achieving KPI’s and store goals
- Encourage, motivate and empower a strong sales team
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times
- Ensure the store is visually and commercially merchandised
- Fully engage with your staff and support management team daily, weekly and monthly
- Analyse sales reports and shrinkage
- Ensure the company’s commercial and visual standards are delivered
- Ensure an amazing customer journey is delivered through product knowledge, store ambiance, customer engagement, and product selection
Requirements for this job:
- 1-2 years of retail supervisory/duty management experience
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience in managing a team of 10+
- Strong communicator
- Engaging personality
- A proven track record in achieving sales and KPI’s
- 30-35K DOE
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Department Manager job opportunity, please apply through the link provided, or contact Aislinn on 018717604.