Award winning-Progressive-People focus organisation
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Department Manager for our client in South Dublin.
Would like to join well-known grocery retailer who is supporting progression of their team? Interested in learning how Big Box retailers make their business successful? Thinking about taking next step in your career along with amazing benefits?
As a Department Manager you will be responsible not only for your own designated department but you will also be given opportunity to learn from the best leaders in a grocery retail.
Our client in well-established retailer with multiple stores around the country, who are a part of a well-known symbol brand.
They are looking for a Department Manager to join their team. This job would be an excellent opportunity for experienced assistant manager/store manager who are looking to gain knowledge and take this opportunity to progress within organisation.
The duties of this Department Managers Job are:
- Supervise day to day store operations of your department
- To deliver the budget KPI plan
- Communicate with store management on daily bases to achieve business objectives
- Coordinate promotions changeover cycles
- Review and action sales/waste and margin reports
- Complete your department rosters according to budget hours
The Requirements of this Department Manager Job:
- Previous experience in a grocery retail environment
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Interest in progression
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Department Manager Job in Dublin South please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8717625 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.