Deputy Department Manager – maternity cover
Excel Recruitment are looking for a Deputy Department Manager to cover maternity leave for their Irish Fashion Retailer.
This is a beautiful Jewellery, Fashion and crafts Retail Store known for their show casing of Irish Designers and their fabulous service.
Our client is seeking an experienced Deputy Department Manager to join their Jewellery and Accessories department. The candidate will support the Jewellery Department Manager and will be responsible for a team of 10 employees.
You must be KPI and sales driven with a passion for providing excellent customer service.
The Deputy Department Manager job responsibilities include the following:
- Delivering 5 Star excellence in the Customer Experience
- To lead, motivate and empower your team.
- To drive sales and KPI’S in your department
- Staff training and development in all aspects of the Customer experience, including brand and product knowledge.
- To analyse reports and communicate a weekly action plan
Experience for the job of Deputy Department Manager include:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in retail management
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- An ability to drive sales through your team.
- Commercial Awareness
- Proven training and development capabilities
Salary €30-32k Pro Rata
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.