Deputy Department Manager
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Deputy Department Manager to join a well-known Fashion and Homewares Department Store in their busy and successful Pottery and Craft Department.
This role is based in their flagship store in the heart of Dublin city centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced retail company known for their fabulous showcasing of Irish design, Fashion, Jewellery, Craft and Homewares
As part of the leadership team, you will play a pivotal role in driving high performance and developing a 5* customer service.
As Deputy Manager you will be,
- Involved in motivating and developing a team of highly trained sales team to drive sales forward and achieve store targets
- You will you play a key role in adapting and applying clear practises and procedures across the store from, logistics, administration, stock management, customer service and cash management
- You will ensure 5* customer service is delivered at all times
- To drive operational standards throughout the departments, by developing opportunities and brand promotion
- Staff training and development in all aspects of the Customer experience, including brand and product knowledge
Skills and qualities required for this Deputy Department Manager job include
- 2+ years’ + experience within a fast paced retail environment
- Fast paced Pottery/ giftware/ jewellery or fashion experience in advantageous
- A passionate, driven retail manager that thrives working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to drive sales through your team
- You will have experience in motivating and encouraging a team of 10+
Package for the job of Deputy Department Manager include
- Basic €32k DOE
- Bonus based on KPI’S
- Gift Card
- Other benefits
How to Apply:
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated c.v to Aislinn through the link provided.