Deputy General Manager Cork City
A deputy general manager job Cork is available with a well-established multi-national hotel brand. This is a great time to join an exciting new project within the hospitality industry, lead and train a new team and become an integral part of the day to day function of the hotel.
Duties of this deputy general manager job Cork
- Provide support to all HODs and the general manager as required.
- Direct weekly forecast meeting with senior management and HODs
- Motivate and direct front line staff on a day to day basis
- Ensure continuous development and training of staff within the hotel
- Lead the team to provide outstanding customer service throughout the hotel
- Oversee the cost management of each department
- Ensure that the weekly budgets and targets are adhered to
Requirements for this deputy general manager job Cork
- 4 or 5 years’ experience in a senior hotel position
- Previous experience as an operations manager or a deputy general manager
- Highly driven and focused
- High service standards
- Motivator, leader and experienced trainer
- Previous record with developing successful teams
- Good, clear communicator with strong influencing skills
- Must have a 4 or 5 star Hotel background
If you would like to apply for this deputy general manager job Cork, please send in your CV and cover letter. All applications are received in the strictest of confidence. For similar positions, please go to the Excel Recruitment website.