Deputy Store Manager West Dublin
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Store Manager to join our client based in one of their state-of-the-art stores in West Dublin.
Our client is a well-established grocery retail and hospitality group who have won numerous awards for their exceptional retail stores, hotels, and food offerings. Due to their continued success and expansion, they are looking for a Deputy Store Manager to join the retail side of their expanding organisation. They are known for their commitment to quality, constant innovation and their dedication to charitable causes and the local community. This Deputy Manager job would be perfect for a current Store Manager or Assistant Manager who wants to develop their career in an expanding, fast-paced retail environment. Our client is looking for hard-working, flexible, and dedicated applicants to join their successful grocery retail store based in West Dublin. This Deputy Manager position will give you the opportunity to join a successful retail and hospitality group that are at the heart of the local communities.
This position will also provide job security which is particularly difficult to find during this Covid-19 crisis. Our client is offering a competitive salary of up to €38,000 based on the candidate’s previous experience.
Responsibilities of a Deputy Store Manager include:
- To work in conjunction with the Senior Management and Operations teams to ensure the smooth running of the store
- Continuously tracking and analysing store targets, KPIs and margins
- Delegating duties amongst staff and prioritising important tasks
- Reviewing staff performance regularly, creating staff rosters, and ensuring overall high standards of the store
- Following strict regulation regarding food hygiene, stock control and waste management
- Constantly looking at innovative ways to increase footfall, turnover, and grow margins
- Manage a large team of staff and having the ability to motivate and lead
Requirements of a Deputy Store Manager include:
- To have a minimum of two year’s experience in a management position
- Must have a full driving license
- To be flexible in their availability and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A Proven track record of achieving KPIs and targets
- Must have experience training and managing staff, addressing performance issues and making staff rosters
- To have a passion for the Irish retail sector and a drive to progress their career in retail
- Have the ability to motivate and lead a large group of staff
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment if you are interested in this position. Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all of Ireland. 01-8148747