Deputy Store Managers
Excel Recruitment is currently recruiting for grocery deputy store managers for a successful grocery retailer in a number of stores located around Dublin.
Our client is seeking a retail deputy store manager who has previous experience in busy retail grocery stores and has a passion to learn and grow within the company.
Requirements as a deputy store manager:
- You have completed your leaving certificate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to motivate and support the development of the whole store team
- The flexibility to work varying shift patterns
- Strong interest in developing a career in retail
Responsibilities as a deputy store manager:
- Support the Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of your store
- Target-driven approach to KPIs
- Manage, motivate and develop the store team
- Maintain excellent shop floor presentation
- Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained at all times
- Lead by example
Please send your CV to Sarah Adams in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call to discuss the various jobs we have across all Ireland in all industries. Please call Sarah today on 01-8717637 to discuss this deputy store manager job.