Digital/E-Commerce Manager – Mayo
My client, an Irish Retailer of Home Furnishings and Fashion is seeking to recruit an innovative and talented Digital/E-Commerce Manager to join their head office team in Mayo.
As part of the role you will be actively promoting the brands of products through various digital media channels (primarily targeting internet and mobile technology).
The ideal candidate will have comprehensive knowledge of marketing and communication strategies, coupled with a natural flair for social media marketing and E-Commerce.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Digital/E-Commerce Manager – Mayo
- Optimising Search Engine Optimisation to drive sales and target customers
- Regularly updating the website content and visuals.
- Creating engaging social media content for all media platforms
- Driving Social Media /Email marketing, engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Assisting in paid media marketing campaigns/ projects and carrying out price negotiations with media suppliers.
- Providing accurate reports and analytics on key metrics to demonstrate effective planning, implementation and evaluation of marketing strategies.
- Implementing the continuous development of digital marketing strategies using web analytics software, while keeping up with current digital trends.
- Collaborate with agencies
Skills & Experience for the job of Digital/E-Commerce Manager – Mayo
- Diploma or degree level education preferred, but not essential
- Retail Digital marketing experience
- Performance-driven and interested in working for a retail-led business
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Self-starter, able to work under own initiative and get things done
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Confident & engaging.
- €30K-€40K negotiable depending on experience
- Free parking
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.