Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Director of Nursing for a nursing home in Moycullen.They hope to offer a nurse a long term career and a supporting environment to encourage their personal growth in this nursing home.
* Undertake the role and responsibilities of the Person-in-Charge in line with the Health Act 2007, related regulations and the Health information and Quality Authority (HIQA) standards.
* Oversee the organisation, management and operations of the Nursing Home
* Responsible for the recruitment, development, training and supervision of staff
* Responsible for the development and implementation of policies and procedures
* Liaise with external organisations in order to promote and maintain good working relationships and high standards of care and service for residents
* Responsible for all aspects of risk management and resident involvement
* Oversee financial expenditure and value for money
* Endeavour to keep abreast of recent trends in developments.
* Ensure that the provision of a high standard of care to the resident and families in the nursing home is consistent with the mission, vision, values and strategic plan of our clients Nursing Home
* Oversee the delivery of resident care together with all members of the multidisciplinary teams.
* RGN with full NMBI registration
* Evidence of continuous professional development
* Minimum 3 years out of the last 6 years in an Aged care setting at management level.
* Post graduate diploma in gerontology and/ or a management qualification desirable
* Excellent organisation and communication skills with fluent English
Salary is negotiable based on experience but is highly competitive
if interested please send me your Cv