Dual Site Store Manager – Fashion
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Retail Dual Site Store Manager to join our global high street retail client. This role is based in Dublin south.
Our client, a well-known high street fashion chain is seeking an energetic and experienced Dual Site Manager to manage two High Street brands, both ladies and men’s fashion, in Dublin south.
The successful candidate will be extremely fashion forward, keep up to date with trends and have a proven track record in leading and motivating a sales team.
If you are an experienced Store Manager looking for the next step in your career, this could be the right job for you.
Key responsibilities of the role of Dual Site Manager:
- Ensure the smooth running of 2 high street fashion stores
- Maximise sales by driving sales and service, operations and product through the team
- Recruit high calibre staff
- Deliver all visual merchandising guidelines are adhered to
- Coach and develop the sales team
- Ensure a friendly and inviting atmosphere
- To achieve and exceed targets within set and agreed budgets
- Ensure company guidelines, procedures and policies are implemented and adhered to
Skill and requirements for the role of Dual Site Manager include:
- 3+ years retail fashion management experience
- Strong commercial and operational experience within a similar high street fashion retailer
- Excellent sales track record is a must
- Excellent communication and delivery skills
- Fast paced fashion experience in advantageous
- A passionate, driven and fashion forward retail manager
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to drive sales through your team
Salary package: €36k DOE
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated CV to Aislinn through the link provided.