Duty Manager – Dublin west
We have a new exciting job opportunity for an enthusiastic Duty Manager to join a growing indoor fun and fitness facility. This role is based in Liffey Valley, West Dublin.
Our client, a unique and cutting edge indoor fun park, the first of its kind in both Ireland and Europe, is looking for an energetic and customer driven Duty Manager to join their newly opened centre’ in Liffey Valley.
This could be your chance to be a part of an energetic, innovative and engaged team, who values their people and their development.
This Duty Manager position is perfect for someone who enjoys an organisation that moves swiftly, is open to change, and for someone who really cares about providing and demonstrating exceptional customer service!
With the opening of their new large premises in West Dublin/ Liffey Valley, our client is looking for an ambitious Duty Manager with:
- 1+ years Management experience within a fast-paced environment/ Retail or Hospitality
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- A driver of exceptional customer service
- Excellent operational experience and people management skills
What you will do as Duty Manager
- Supporting the Management team with all aspects of managing a fast-paced environment
- Ensure all H&S policies and procedures are adhered to and that floor standards are exceptional
- To plan and organise parties, corporate events and Fitness class schedules
- Lead, motivate and develop a service driven team of 30+
- To liaise with Class co-ordinators, Duty Management and colleagues, analysing footfall and repeat customers
- To deliver exceptional customer service at all times
Salary package: €25-27k DOE plus bonus
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current c.v to the link provided