Duty Retail Manager Job in Clonmel
I am now seeking a dynamic and energetic Duty Manager on behalf of my client. Our client is an award-winning store who are part of a well-known symbol brand and they are looking for an experienced Duty Manager to join their team. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced trainee manager looking for the next step in their career.
There is an excellent salary and benefits on offer depending on experience.
Requirements of the Duty Manager Job
- Ideally, 2 years trainee management experience in a grocery retail store.
- Experience working in a target driven environment is a bonus for this job.
- Hard working manager with a strong work ethic.
- Any fresh food experience is a bonus for this job.
Responsibilities of the Duty Manager Job:
- Supporting and responsible for the day to day management of the store operations reporting directly to the senior management team.
- Managing a team of staff members
- Opening and closing of the store
- Working with the management team to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Ordering of stock ensuring both stock and waste control.
- Dealing with outside sales reps
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service.
If you have the required skills and experience for this Duty Manager Job then please send your CV to Luca in Excel Recruitment in the strictest confidence.
if you wish to discuss this job please call Luca today on 01-8148747