Duty Manager – Liffey Valley
We have a new exciting job opportunity for an enthusiastic Duty Manager to join a growing indoor fun and fitness centre. This role is based in Liffey Valley Shopping Centre.
This could be your chance to be a part of an energetic, innovative and engaged team, who values their people and their development.
I am looking for a bubbly energetic person with a love of providing exceptional customer service and good a team building and motivating their team
I welcome candidates from retail, leisure or hospitality.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Duty Manager:
- Supporting the General Manager with all aspects of managing a fast-paced environment
- Ensure all H&S policies and procedures are adhered to and that floor standards are exceptional
- To plan and organise parties, corporate events and class schedules
- Lead, motivate and develop a service driven team of 30+
- Analyse footfall and create the best experience to encourage repeat customers
- Staff training and team building
- Opening and closing the facility
- Handling customer complaints
Skills & Experience for the job of Duty Manager:
- 1-2 years supervisor experience within a fast-paced environment – Retail, Leisure or Hospitality
- Good initiative and can think on their feet
- Computer literate and can use a basic booking system
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- A driver of exceptional customer service
- Excellent operational experience and people management skills
- Free Parking
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.