Duty Retail Manager Job in Tipperary
We at Excel Recruitment are seeking a Duty Manager for our client in Tipperary. Our client is an award winning store who are part of a well-known symbol brand and they are looking for an experienced Duty Manager to Join their team.
The Duty Manager will need to be an enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a passion for Grocery retail and customer service. This is an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Manager who would like to step up to a Duty Manager position.
Our Client will offer a competitive salary package for this Duty Manager Job.
Requirements of the Duty Manager Job
- A minimum of 2 years trainee management experience in a grocery retail store.
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced and customer facing environment.
- Experience working in a target driven environment is a bonus for this job.
- Hard working manager with a strong work ethic.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Any fresh food experience is a bonus for this job.
Responsibilities of the Duty Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations reporting directly to the senior management team.
- Managing a team of staff members, delegation of tasks to such staff.
- Opening and closing of the store
- Working with the management team to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Ordering of stock ensuring both stock and waste control.
- Dealing with outside sales reps
- Point of contact regarding customer queries ensuring to provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Ad hoc duties.
If you have the required skills and experience for this Duty Manager Job then please send your CV to Christabelle Pierce at Excel Recruitment in the strictest confidence.