Duty Retail Manager Job in Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Duty Manager for our client in South Dublin. Our client has a large, Supermarket store and they are looking for a dynamic individual to join their team as a Duty Manager. This is a family business with an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of customer service and quality.
The Duty Manager will need to be an ambitious individual who is looking to progress their career in Retail. The ideal candidate for this role will need to have previous grocery management or supervisory experience.
There is an excellent salary package on offer for the right candidate for this Duty Manager role.
Requirements of the Duty Manager Job
- A minimum of 2 years trainee management experience in a grocery retail store.
- Must enjoy working in a fast paced and customer facing environment.
- Experience working in a target driven environment is a bonus for this job.
- Hard working manager with a strong work ethic.
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained
- Any fresh food experience is a bonus for this job.
Responsibilities of the Duty Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations reporting directly to the senior management team.
- Managing a team of staff members, delegation of tasks to such staff.
- Opening and closing of the store
- Working with the management team to achieve KPI’s and targets
- Ordering of stock ensuring both stock and waste control.
- Dealing with outside sales reps
- Point of contact regarding customer queries ensuring to provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Ad hoc duties.
If you are interested in this Duty Manager job opportunity or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or call 018148747 and ask for Christabelle Pierce. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.