E-Commerce/Digital Marketing Executive
My client, an Electrical Retailer, have a fantastic opportunity for a E-Commerce/Digital Marketing Executive to join them in their Head Office in Kilkenny.
You will be involved with the growth and maintenance of the E-Commerce site as well as creating social media content for all the media channels.
Key Responsibilities for the job of E-Commerce/Digital Marketing Executive
- Optimising SEO to drive sales and target customers
- Updating the website content
- Reporting on all key metrics daily, weekly, monthly and yearly
- Creating engaging social media content for all our media
- Managing the marketing budget to ensure best return on all media platforms
- Managing and responding to customer queries, ensuring first class customer service
- Order processing and order issue management
- Working with the fulfilment and logistics team to ensure all orders are delivered on time
Skills & Experience for the job of E-Commerce/Digital Marketing Executive
- Diploma or degree level education preferred, but not essential
- Analytical with strong strategic approach and attention to detail
- Performance driven and interested in working for a retail led business
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Self-starter, able to work under own initiative and get things done
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Confident & engaging.
- €30-€33K depending on experience
- Free car parking
- Generous discount on products
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.