My client is a well-established Irish retailer with over 20 stores and a strong online presence. They are looking for an E-Commerce/Digital Specialist to join their team in Dublin West.
*** This is a 9-month maternity contract with a chance of permanency (can’t be guaranteed) ***
Reporting to the E-Commerce Manager, I am looking for someone from a retail background with some technical knowledge and I welcome candidates at all levels.
Key Responsibilities for the job of E-Commerce/Digital Specialist
- Manage all online elements of marketing activity working with the marketing team
- Deliver online sales budget targets, grow online profitability and share of business
- Manage online KPIs relating to online acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Ensure brand guidelines are promoted and executed online
- Deliver effective email marketing strategy and content strategy
- Manage all day to day third party relationships
- Deliver innovation in digital
Skills & Experience for the job of E-Commerce/Digital Specialist
- Relevant qualification
- 2 years plus experience in a retail role
- Technical knowledge
- €40k-€45k negotiable depending on experience
- Free Parking
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.