E Commerce Manager, Cork
My client, a premium Jewellery, Homewares and Fashion retailer known for showcasing Irish Design, is looking for an experienced E Commerce Manager to join their fantastic team in Cork.
Reporting to the CEO the E Commerce Manager will be responsible for the online growth plans, manage online projects and reach out to new markets.
Responsibilities of E Commerce Manager, Cork
- Lead all online activity: sales, conversion, traffic acquisition, a/b testing, reporting
- Lead a team of staff: set and monitor goals
- Deliver digital and web projects
- Research new trends and technologies to improve website performance
- Improve online performance and return on investment
- Deliver data driven strategies in order to achieve KPIs
- Oversee and support on-line operations
- Oversee standards across the site and conduct scheduled audits
- Manage the expectation of key stakeholders during the project life cycle and ensure their satisfaction of the project outcomes
- Actively lead UX/UI plan in collaboration with marketing, buying and IT
- Work with other areas of the business in driving profit, traffic and identifying new web ideas, define requirements, create projects proposals and to assist in securing the appropriate budgets and resources required to deliver them successfully
- Collaborate with internal departments and online merchandisers to ensure that our digital offering follows best e-commerce practices
Skills & Experience for E Commerce Manager, Cork
- Min 2 years in an E Commerce role
- Experienced in managing projects
- Excellent understanding of web design and analysis
- Understanding of UX, Google Analytics, A/B Testing, SEO
- €50K-€60K negotiable for the right candidate
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.