E-Commerce Manager, Sports Retail
My client, a very successful Irish Sports Retailer are looking for an experienced E-Commerce Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will mainly work in the Lucan office but also in Airside, Swords.
A strong grasp of modern technology and social media is essential to the job of an E-Commerce Manager.
An expert understanding of spreadsheets, databases, financial analysis, website design, search engine optimisation, and e-marketing strategy will be key to fulfilling the many functions of the job.
Responsibilities for the job of E-Commerce Manager, Sports Retail
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the E-commerce department
- Decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising
- Responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies
- Responsible for format and features of the website to maximise clarity and ease of navigation for customers
- They will liaise with the Web designers to develop and alter the website as needed
- Research the company’s core demographics in order to maximise search engine traffic
- Manage the E-Commerce budget
- Monday to Friday role but at times more irregular hours
- Oversee a team, meet with clients and designers, and present to superiors.
Skills & Experience for the job of E-Commerce Manager, Sports Retail
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- HTML, SEO, Google Analytics, WordPress, CMS, Web Design
- Organised, analytical person with strong technical skills
- Expert written and verbal communication
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.