Excel Recruitment are currently hiring for experienced Bartenders to join a great team. The Bartender will work in a wide range of exciting events and functions around Dublin. These jobs offer great flexibility and excellent pay and will suit someone looking to work 2 to 3 days a week with flexible hours. These jobs would also suit a Bartender working part-time, seeking to work additional hours.
These Bartender Jobs involve:
- Working at exclusive events and functions
- Operating the till and taking cash.
- The use of Micros till system is a distinct advantage.
- Good knowledge of wine, spirits, and beers.
- Serving customers from behind the bar, offering advice on drinks.
- Responsible for keeping the bar clean and tidy, collecting empty plates & glasses.
- Preparing the bar for service, restocking wines and spirits.
- Ensuring all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy
Requirements for this bartender job:
- The ideal Bartender must have at least 1-year experience or more full/part-time experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of wine, spirits and beer.
- Friendly and helpful demeanour.
Due to the high level of interest in the position, we will only contact successful candidates who meet the requirements of the position.
If you have the above skills and experience and wish to apply for these Bartender Jobs in Dublin please attach a CV which will be directed to Kevin, who is looking after the recruitment for these jobs.