Catering Assistant Jobs in Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting experienced Catering Assistants and Kitchen Staff to join our team of temporary, casual staff.
Our temporary team work on a casual basis in some of the top restaurants, hotels, and catering and HSE units around Dublin. These Catering Assistant jobs offer excellent flexibility to work around family or other commitments, great pay including paid holidays and the opportunity to be a part of a great team. All applicants need to able to work full 40 hours per week without restrictions and would not suit the ones who are looking for part time hours.
As Catering Assistant you will be responsible for basic food preparation along with ensuring the hygiene and cleanliness of food preparation areas. The ideal applicant for this Catering Assistant job will have strong experience as a Catering Assistant along with the ability to work both as part of a team and your own initiative. You will have a good level of spoken English and a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities of the Catering Assistant Job in Dublin
- Assist with basic food preparation
- Organise food preparation areas
- Serve and assist customers
- Assist with set up and service of food counter
- Understand daily menu portion control
- Ensuring chefs are equipped with food and tools they need
- Be prepared to carry out any additional duties outside of general duties
- To follow the agreed HACCP standards and procedures
- To follow, record and document all cleaning as required by the kitchen procedures
Requirements of the Catering Assistant in Dublin
- Previous experience as a Catering Assistant
- Good level of spoken English
- Valid Work Visa
- EU Citizen/Stamp 4 preferred
- HACCP & Manual Handling an advantage (Training can be provided)
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative
- Excellent time management skills and work ethic
- DATTIME AVAILABILITY (7am-5pm) hours may vary.