Fashion Allocator – North Dublin
Excel Recruitment is seeking an enthusiastic Fashion Allocator to work for one of their well-established fashion clients in Dublin. This role is based in North Dublin.
As Fashion Allocator, you will be responsible for ensuring that our footwear client’s ranges are distributed to their stores in such a way, as to maximise full price sales and to reduce mark-down. Alongside your Merchandiser, as Allocator, you will select the most balanced, customer focused products to send out, all the while reviewing your historical sales and being mindful of the latest fashion trends.
Our wonderful footwear client is looking for an enthusiastic and analytical Fashion Allocator, with a love for fashion and is proficient using Microsoft Excel (e.g. formulas, Pivot Tables).
Responsibilities of this Fashion Allocator job:
- Analyse stock and sales and talk through proposed actions with your Merchandiser
- Maintain, manage and update stock to ensure they are in line with planned sales per store
- Control and manage best and worst sellers, taking appropriate action
- Set about achieving the company’s KPI’s
- Ensure product lines are kept up to date
- Ensure products for promotion are managed carefully
- Be aware of delivery schedule and chase when necessary
- Manage stock transfers between stores
- Communicate with stores and DC on a regular basis
- Ensure all POS and miscellaneous items are prepared and sent for new store openings
- Other ad hoc responsibilities when requested
Requirements for this Fashion Allocator job:
- Organised individual with an ability to work to tight deadlines and under time pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong around numbers
- Quick analytical thinking
- Good commercial awareness
- Maintains good relationships and works well within a team environment.
- 1-2 years of experience in use of Microsoft Excel at an intermediate level
- 1+ years of experience in office admin position
- Previous shop-floor experience in Footwear would be a plus
Salary €24-28k DOE & benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.