Fashion Assistant Manager – Cork
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated Fashion Assistant Manager to join our well-known Irish Fashion and Jewellery retail client based in Cork City.
We require an approachable, professional and KPI driven Assistant Manager who is an excellent communicator with a passion for fashion and jewellery, displaying this through the provision of five-star customer service.
With over 15 stores located all across Ireland, our client is at the forefront of promoting the finest Irish craft and design for over 50 years and is home to Ireland’s largest collection of Irish designers.
2+ years’ experience in fashion, cosmetics, jewellery or giftware is required.
Experience and skills required for this Assistant Manager role includes:
- 2+ years Fashion Store Management experience
- Customer Service experience
- Proven retail sales track record
What you will do as Assistant Manager
- Supporting the Store Manager with all aspects of the store
- Leading and motivating the sales team to meet KPIs and develop core competencies
- Maintaining operational standards throughout the departments
- Providing excellent customer service
- Taking initiative in day-to-day running of the store
Salary package for Fashion Assistant Manager:
- Salary €28k DOE
- Bonus €2,500
- Gift card €1,000
- Employee discount 30%
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated CV