Fashion Assistant Manager – Dublin city centre
Our client, a premium fashion retailer, is seeking to recruit an experienced Retail Assistant Manager to join their fast-paced store in Dublin city centre.
As Assistant Manager, you will support the Store Manager and will be responsible for a team of 5+ employees.
You must be KPI and sales driven with a passion for providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities for this Assistant Manager job include the following:
- Delivering 5 Star excellence in the Customer Experience
- To lead, motivate and empower your team
- To drive sales and KPI’S in your department
- Staff training and development in all aspects of the Customer experience, including brand and product knowledge
- To analyse reports and communicate a weekly action plan
Experience for the job of Assistant Manager include:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in retail management
- Experience in retail fashion, cosmetics, jewellery or giftware essential
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- An ability to drive sales through your team
- Commercial Awareness
- Proven training and development capabilities
Aislinn Lea, is handling the recruitment of this Pharmacy Store Manager job. If you are interested and have the skills and experience required, please apply below or call 01-8148747 in strictest confidence.