Our client, a customer focused business with a large portfolio and a vast range of products, are seeking a commercially experienced Fashion Buyer to join their team in Dublin city centre.
You will be instrumental in identifying how the category can grow, how the commercials can be improved and how product can stand out from competitors.
As Fashion Buyer you will be able to identify the latest trends while devising and creating the ranges the business’s customers want to buy.
Reporting to the Buying Controller, you will be responsible for sourcing, developing and buying strategically for the department whilst delivering a balanced range that maximises sales and profit.
What do you need for this Fashion Buyer role:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Significant experience in a fast-paced Buying role
- Passion for product
- Skilled negotiation techniques, organisational and influencing skills
- Developing and implementing departmental and strategy
- Ability to initiate and build strong relationships with other stake holders
Salary: DOE plus generous benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the relevant experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website