Fashion Department Manager – Clare
Our client, a successful Fashion retail giant is seeking to recruit an experienced and career driven Fashion Department Manager for one of their stores in Clare.
This is an amazing job opportunity for an energetic and career orientated Fashion Department Manager to be a part of a fast -paced, large volume retailer where you will have the chance to advance your retail career.
The primary job function of the Fashion Department Manager is to take accountability for the department, ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer service, as well as operational standards to maximise sales and profitability, while motivating and developing your team.
With Stores nationwide, flexibility to wok across Cork County is essential
Responsibilities for this Fashion Department Manager role include:
- Drive commercial activity across the Fashion/Home departments
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives
- To deliver the retail plan through customer service and product display
- Inspire and develop your team
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Ensure excellent visual merchandising is delivered and in accordance to company plan
- Liaise closely with head office, buyers on best sellers, space allocation and product availability
Skills and qualities required for this role include:
- 2+ years Retail Fashion Management experience
- Experience in managing high volume fashion retail departments/stores
- Experience managing a team of 10+
- Fast fashion and high turnover responsibility essential
- Full driver’s license advantageous
- Ambitious and energetic with a passion to drive your career forward
- €35-45k DOE
- 26 days holidays
- Health insurance contribution
- Life assurance scheme
- Excellent career opportunities
Is this opportunity for you?
Click ‘Apply Now‘ to submit your most recent CV and Aislinn will be in contact. Aislinn is screening for this position today, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!