Fashion Department Manager – Cork
Excel Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an ambitious and hands on Fashion Department Manager to join one of our long – term retail fashion and homeware clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and career orientated Fashion Department Manager to be a part of a fast -paced, large volume retailer.
With Stores nationwide, ideally you should be flexible to work in Cork, Kerry and surrounding areas where required.
Why our client?
Our client has recently undergone huge store revamps and collaborated with some truly fantastic designers, making them stand out from their competitors.
You will be joining a well – established fashion and homewares retail chain who offer excellent career and promotional opportunities.
Responsibilities for the job of Fashion Department Manager:
- Drive commercial activity across the Department
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives.
- To deliver the retail plan through customer service and product display
- Ensure excellent Visual merchandising is delivered and in accordance to company plan
- Liaise closely with head office, buyers on best sellers, space allocation and product availability
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Inspire and develop your team
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your KPI’s
Skills and qualities required for this Fashion Department Manager job include:
- 2-3 years’ Retail Management experience
- Experience in managing high volume Fashion textiles
- Experience managing a team of 10+
- Fast fashion and high turnover responsibility essential
- Full drivers licence advantageous
Salary package: €35-45k depending on experience
- 26 days holidays
- 45 hour working week
- Excellent career opportunities
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please attach your updated CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application