Fashion Department Manager – Dublin city centre
Our client, one of Irelands most prestigious and iconic fashion, beauty and home retailers is seeking to recruit experienced Fashion Department Managers for their Dublin City Centre Store.
This is a wonderful career opportunity for an experienced Retail Fashion Manager with a focus on delivering and creating a memorable luxurious experience for all customers.
Housing the world’s most exclusive designer collections, our client has been a landmark for both Irish and international fashion designers for over 100 years.
You will have a love for luxury retailing, excellent commercial and operational acumen and a proven track record in developing and mentoring a strong sales team.
Job responsibilities for the role of Fashion Department Manager include the following
- Deliver on company plan, maximising sales and profit through your teams
- Responsible for mentoring, coaching and training all concessions and own brand counter management
- Analyse trading reports and ensuring plan of action is implemented through daily briefs and weekly sales meeting
- Strive to deliver 5* exemplary service to every customer through your team’s performance, knowledge and passion
- Work closely with your Store Manager in the strategic planning and delivery of short- and medium-term objectives
- Work in conjunction with store functions including the HR, Training and Development, Customer Service, Marketing and Buying departments
- Analyse payroll reports to ensure compliance with Budgets
- Communicate all set and agreed KPI’s
- Liaise closely with your concession business managers and partners on all aspects of the company vision and values
Experience required for the job of Fashion Department Manager include
- 3-4 years Fashion Management experience essential
- Experience in managing, coaching and training a large sales team
- Highly organised & motivated with a proven track record in achieving KPI’s
- Strong analytical experience
- Inspirational Coach and Mentor
- A strong interest in luxury retailing
- €40-50k DOE
- Store discounts
- Pension scheme
- Other excellent benefits on offer
Should you have the required experience and are interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please email me your updated CV to the link provided.