Fashion Department Manager – Galway
Our client, an extremely well-known fashion and home retailer is seeking to recruit an experienced and career driven Fashion Department Manager for one of their stores in Galway.
Now is a fantastic time to join this company. Both fashion and home departments have recently undergone some massive store developments and revamps with new Irish designers coming on board.
This is an amazing job opportunity for an energetic and career orientated Fashion Department Manager to be a part of a fast -paced, large volume retailer where you will have the chance to advance your retail career.
The primary job function of the Fashion Department Manager is to take accountability for the department, ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer service, as well as operational standards to maximise sales and profitability, while motivating and developing your team.
With over 100 stores nationwide, flexibility to travel Galway, Clare and Rosscommon is advantageous.
Responsibilities for this Fashion Department Manager role include:
- Drive commercial activity across the Fashion/Home department
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives
- To deliver the retail plan through customer service and product display
- Inspire and develop your team
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Ensure excellent visual merchandising is delivered and in accordance to company plan
- Liaise closely with head office, buyers on best sellers, space allocation and product availability
Skills and qualities required for this role include:
- 2+ years Retail Fashion Management experience
- Experience in managing high volume fashion retail departments/stores
- Experience managing a team of 10+
- Fast fashion and high turnover responsibility essential
- Full driver’s license advantageous
- Ambitious and energetic with a passion to drive your career forward
- €35-45k DOE
- 26 days holidays
- Health insurance contribution
- Life assurance scheme
- 45 hour working week
- Excellent career opportunities
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please attach your updated CV to the link provided and Hayley will look after your application.