Fashion Department Manager – Kerry / North Cork
Our client, a successful Irish Retail Chain is currently seeking to recruit Department Managers to join their fashion textiles team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Irelands largest and most successful department store chains
You will already have experience managing a team within the fashion industry. You will be ambitious to learn and progress. You will have a passion for fashion and have a keen interest in current high street trends.
You should be flexible to work in Kerry North Cork or Kerry and Limerick depending on location
Responsibilities for the job of Fashion Department Manager include:
- To deliver the budgeted KPI plan for the department and any subsequent targets.
- Drive commercial activity across your department.
- Maximising sales through analysing sales data, stock availability, departmental trading patterns and pre-empting customer needs and demands.
- Deliver the retail plan with your team through excellent product knowledge and service.
- Ensure excellent store standards are delivered
- Provide feedback to senior managers on performance, key customer service developments and operational issues
- Ensure your department is commercially and visually merchandised at all times.
- Ensure that there is good customer service being carried out in your department.
- You will be responsible for coaching, training and motivating a team of Sales Consultants.
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly through commercial ordering
- Ensure product availability is in line with sales expectations
Experience required for this job of Fashion Department Manager:
- 2-3 years Fashion Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Experience in high volume fashion management
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills
- Turnover responsibility of €2m+
- Managing teams of 10+
- Strong Visual and commercial management experience
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.