Fashion Department Manager – Louth
Excel Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for one of Ireland’s leading Fashion and Homewares Department Store retail chains.
With over 100+ stores nationwide, our client is seeking experienced Fashion Department Managers to join in Louth and surrounding areas.
Having collaborated with new premium Fashion and Home Designers, undergoing massive, store developments, revamps and store openings, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a large retail chain where change, future opportunities and progression is available.
This is an amazing opportunity for an energetic and career orientated Fashion Department Manager to be a part of a fast -paced, large volume retailer where you will have the chance to advance your retail career.
Flexibility to travel to surrounding stores in Meath, Dublin and Kildare is an advantage.
Responsibilities for the job of Fashion Department Manager:
- Drive commercial activity across the fashion / home Department
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives.
- To deliver the retail plan through customer service and product display
- Ensure excellent Visual merchandising is delivered and in accordance to company plan
- Liaise closely with head office, buyers on best sellers, space allocation and product availability
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Inspire and develop your team
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your KPI’s
Skills and qualities required for this Fashion Department Manager job include:
- 2-3 years’ Retail Fashion Management experience
- Experience in managing high volume fashion retail departments /stores
- Experience managing a team of 10+
- Fast fashion and high turnover responsibility essential
- Full drivers licence advantageous
- Ambitious and energetic with a zeal to drive your career forward
Salary package: €35-45k depending on experience
- 26 days holidays
- 45 hour working week
- Excellent career opportunities
- Long term Company benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please attach your updated CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application