Fashion Department Manager
Our client, a successful Irish Retailer is currently seeking a Department Manager to join their fashion team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large successful business in Dublin.
You will already have experience managing a team of more than ten employees ideally within the fashion industry and within a fast-paced environment. The candidate must have a passion for fashion and have a keen interest in current high street trends.
Have strong commercial and operational skills with excellent people engagement and development skills
Responsibilities for the job of Fashion Department Manager include:
- To deliver the budgeted KPI plan for the department and any subsequent targets.
- Drive commercial activity across your department.
- Maximising sales through analysing sales data, stock availability, departmental trading patterns and pre-empting customer needs and demands.
- Deliver the retail plan with your team through excellent product knowledge and service.
- Ensure excellent store standards are delivered
- Provide feedback to senior managers on performance, key customer service developments and operational issues
- Ensure your department is commercially and visually merchandised at all times.
- Ensure that there is good customer service being carried out in your department.
- You will be responsible for coaching, training and motivating a team of Sales Consultants.
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly through commercial ordering
- Ensure product availability is in line with sales expectations
Experience required for this job of Fashion Department Manager:
- 2-3 years Fashion Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Experience in high volume fashion management
- Good communication, coaching and leadership skills
- Turnover responsibility of €2m+
- Managing teams of 10+
- Strong Visual and commercial management experience
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.