Fashion Department Manager – Limerick/ Tipperary/ Clare
Our client, an established Fashion and Homewares Retail chain, is seeking to recruit a commercial and trend led Fashion Department Manager to join their team.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic retail Manager with strong people management experience within a fast-paced fashion environment.
With over 100 Retail Stores, our client is seeking an ambitious Retail Manager looking for a career in Limerick/ Clare / Tipperary region.
Our client requires some mobility to avail of future opportunities within different stores.
Responsibilities for the job of Fashion Department Manager:
- Drive commercial activity across the Department
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives.
- To deliver the retail plan through customer service and product display
- Ensure excellent Visual merchandising is delivered and in accordance to company plan
- Liaise closely with head office, buyers on best sellers, space allocation and product availability
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Inspire and develop your team
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your KPI’s
Skills and qualities required for this Fashion Department Manager job include:
- 2-3 years’ experience in managing the Store P&L
- Experience in managing high volume textiles and home
- Turnover responsibility of €15m +
- Managing teams of 50+
- Fast fashion and high turnover responsibility essential
Salary package: €35-45k DOE
- 26 days holidays
- Excellent career opportunities
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please attach your updated c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application