Fashion Department Manager
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Fashion Department Manager to join a large successful business in Cork.
We are looking for an Ambitious and energetic retail Manager with strong people management experience within a fast-paced fashion environment. You will be commercial and hands on with a flair for Visual Merchandising
With over 150 stores nationwide, our client requires some mobility to avail of future opportunities within different stores.
Responsibilities of this Fashion Department Manager job include:
- To ensure visual and commercial excellence across your department
- Liaise closely with the Visual Display Manager, analysing trading reports and reacting accordingly
- Maximise sales through product management, ordering, availability and visual display
- To Encourage and motivate a team of sales assistants
- Drive customer engagement and service at all times
- Aim to achieve all set and agreed department KPI’s
- Work closely with Buyers and back of house warehousing
Experience required for this Fashion Department Manager job include:
- 2-3 years Fashion Management experience, floor management, assistant management or store management
- Strong commercial management essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience in leading, motivating and coaching a team to deliver excellence
- Experience in high volume fashion management essential
- €35-45k negotiable depending on exp
- 26 days holidays
- Excellent career opportunities
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.