Fashion Department Manager – Dublin city centre
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for an experienced and fashion forward Fashion Department Manager to join a well-known fashion, homewares and gift retailer in their busy and extremely successful, premium fashion design department.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a beautiful flagship store based in the heart of Dublin city centre.
The successful candidate will be a part of a fast-paced retail company known for their fabulous showcasing of premium Irish design, fashion, jewellery, craft and homewares. This is also a destination store for tourists from all over the world, with VIP events and design launches being a regular occurrence!
As part of the leadership team, you will play a pivotal role in driving high performance and developing a 5* customer service.
This role is suited to a retail manager that has a strong creative flair and that has a love for fashion design and labels.
As Fashion Department Manager you will be,
- Involved in motivating and developing a team of highly trained sales team to drive sales forward and achieve store targets
- You will you play a key role in adapting and applying clear practises and procedures across the store from, logistics, administration, stock management, customer service and cash management
- You will ensure 5* customer service is delivered at all times
- To drive operational standards throughout the fashion department, by developing opportunities and brand promotion
- Staff training and development in all aspects of the Customer experience, including brand and product knowledge
Skills and qualities required for this Fashion Department Manager job include:
- 3+ years’ + experience within a fast-paced retail environment
- Fast paced fashion experience in advantageous
- A passionate, driven and fashion forward retail manager
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to drive sales through your team
- You will have experience in motivating and encouraging a team of 10+
Package for the job of fashion department manager include:
- Salary €36-38k DOE
- Bonus €5,000
- Gift card €1,600
- Discount 30%
- Clothing uniform pieces @70%
- Training and Development
- Holidays 20 days
- Pension contribution
How to Apply:
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated CV to Aislinn through the link provided.