Fashion Store Manager – Cork
Our client, well-known Irish fashion and jewellery retail client, is seeking an experienced Fashion Store Manager to join their extremely successful store based in Cork city.
We require an approachable, professional and KPI driven Store Manager who is an excellent communicator with a passion for fashion and jewellery, displaying this through the provision of five-star customer service.
With over 15 stores located all across Ireland, our client is at the forefront of promoting the finest Irish craft and design for over 50 years and is home to Ireland’s largest collection of Irish designers.
2+ years’ experience in fashion, cosmetics, jewellery or giftware is required.
Experience and skills required for this Store Manager role includes:
- 2+ years Fashion Store Management experience
- Customer Service experience
- Proven retail sales track record
- Ability to lead and motivate your team
What you will do as Store Manager:
- Day to day running of the store
- Leading and motivating the sales team to meet KPIs and develop core competencies
- Maintaining operational standards throughout the departments
- Providing excellent customer service
- Taking initiative in day-to-day running of the store
Salary package for Fashion Store Manager
- Salary €36-38k DOE
- Bonus €5K
- Gift card €1,600
- Discount 30%
- Training and Development
- Uniform pieces 70% off
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated CV and Hayley will look after your application